Signed up to receive our email newsletter and not getting our incredible deals? Many e-mail companies are using filters to block e-mail, often called spam. But, these programs also block e-mail you want to get.
To Ensure You Receive Expedition Supply Emails Do The Following:
Be sure to add the corresponding Expedition Supply email addresses to your email white list to ensure you receive your order information, updates, content, and more.
A whitelist is a list of accepted items or persons in a set…. a list of e-mail addresses or domains from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
A few providers use tabs or filters to direct traffic automatically, but they don't know what you want unless you tell them. Here are a few ways to fix it based upon your email provider.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising e-mail, commonly known as “spam”, has become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put some sort of blocking or filtering system in place or begun relying on self-proclaimed blacklists to tell the good guys from the bad. Yet, everyone agrees that the current systems for stopping spam are far from a perfect solution. They frequently block e-mail that you’ve requested, but that fits somebody’s idea of what spam is. The more responsible anti-spam activists are working hard to cut down on these “false positives”, but in the mean time, you might unexpectedly find you’re not getting your content… As it happens, there’s something you can do to keep your subscription’s content from falling into the false positive trap. You can fight the blacklists with a “white-list”.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service for their instructions. If you’re using spam filtering or blocking software yourself (in addition to what your email provides), we’ve also listed instructions on how to exempt your subscription from some of the more popular of those programs.
- Teach Gmail what you like - Just drag a Expedition Supply email from Promotions and drop it onto the Primary tab of your mailbox
- Change Filters - http://www.pcworld.com/article/258393/email_suddenly_not_arriving_in_gmail_heres_one_possible_cause.html
- Gmail Troubleshooter - https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/2935079?hl=en&topic=1668979&ctx=topic&rd=2#ts=2935090
- When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
- How to Make Sure Yahoo! Mail Never Filters Newsletters as Spam
Outlook 2003 or later
- Right-click on the message in your inbox. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
Please sign in to leave a comment.