Of course. Orders shipping to U.S. military addresses should go through our domestic checkout, as they are not subject to the same costs and logistics flows as our other international orders. To do this, you should shop as if shipping to an address within the US.
Articles in this section
- When will my order be shipped?
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
- Do you ship internationally?
- Will I get a tracking number for my order?
- Is your package missing?
- What are my shipping options?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Do you ship to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO)?
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?